Yandex a popular search engine in Russia is announcing an Android phone like Google dubbed Yandex.Phone.
The Yandex.Phone comes with 5.65-inch LCD display with Full HD+ (2,160 x 1,080) resolution, 5-megapixel front camera, dual rear 16MP and 5MP cameras, rear fingerprint sensor, and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 630 chipset. Yandex even has its own Android app store and e-commerce site.
The Yandex phone features Android 8.1 Oreo, the phone has its own music, taxi, cloud, maps and wallet platforms. It has a glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 3050 mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Yandex.Phone Specs and Price
- Display: 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Network/Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 150.1 × 72.5 × 8.28mm; Weight: 163g
- Chipset: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Yandex Launcher
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary; 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Built In: Dust and water resistance (IP54)
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
3.5mm audio jack: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Battery: 3050mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The phone will be priced at $270