Many have activated Call divert on their SIM but does not have idea on how to deactivate or cancel it. You know that Call divert is a phone feature which allows you to forward your incoming calls to an alternative number or landline number. Call divert can be deactivated by your service provider, USSD and on the Device by you.
Also you can choose to divert incoming calls directly to voicemail. When call divert is enabled, the phone does not ring at the original number of the incoming call, but rather only at the locations the call had been diverted to. I will be showing you how to Cancel all Call divert on your phone.
ALL CALL DIVERT OPTIONS TO CANCEL INCLUDES
- Always forward
- Forward when busy
- Forward when unanswered
- Forward when unreachable
- After which phone restart is required
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT USING USSD
- Simply dial ##002# on the Device to deactivate the service
- The following response will be received “You have successfully cancelled call divert”
- Then restart your device
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT FROM NETWORK PROVIDER
- All you need to do is just contact your service provider to do the deactivation for you.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT DIRECTLY FROM PHONE
Yo can as well deactivate call divert from call setting on the phone settings. To deactivate the divert follow the below steps;
- On the Home Screen, select Phone icon
- Press Option and select Call settings
- Select Voice call or related settings
- Select Call forwarding
- Then select DISABLE or CANCEL depending on the type of divert to be cancelled
Hope It Helps?