HMD Gobal launches a successor of old Nokia 106 dubbed Nokia 106 (2018) – The old version was introduced back in 2013. It still has same 1.8-inch (160 x 128 pixels) TFT display with 4-way Navi Key and the same 800mAh battery.
There is no camera as the phone RAM is up to 4MB – there will be no space to store up photos. It has a polycarbonate body. Alongside 1.8” 120 x 160px screen display. The smartphone assures you of 15 hours talk time with its 800mAh battery capacity. See full specs.
Nokia 106 (2018) Specification and Price
- Display: 1.8-inch QQVGA (160 x 128 pixels ) Colour TFT Display
- MediaTek 6261D processor, 4MB RAM
- Dual band, EGSM 900/1800
- Dimensions 111.15 x 49.5 x 14.4 mm weight 70.2 g (including battery)
- FM Radio
- Native games
- Micro USB for charging, 3.5 mm AV Connector
- 800mAh battery with up to 21 days standby and 15.7 hours talk time
- Price is $23.