Infinix requested for Android 9 Pie Beta Testers Last week and finally the update is finally available for Note 5 users via OTA. The update brings to you most anticipated Android 9 which adapts to you.
The new Android 9 Pie might be a great challenge to some of you but your experience get better over time. Before upgrading your phone just take note of the following below;
- NOTE: Before you upgrade to the Android 9 Pie Make sure you are not rooted otherwise it may crash your device.
- As well Ensure you phone is 90% charged.
- Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on the download button via the OTA update
Steps To Upgrade To Android 9 Pie
- Go to settings=> About Phone=> System Update=> Local update
- Click on your TCard storage and hit the install button button
Wait for installation to be completed, Once completed then Your phone will restart about 10 minutes and then you’ll have the latest Android 9 upgrade successfully installed.
NOTE: This upgrade is only available for beta testers. It will be rolled out to Normal users soon.