Ulefone X has been officially unveiled, The Ulefone X features a 5.85-inch HD+ display with a notch and 18.9:9 aspect ratio, 91% screen-to-body ratio.
The Ulefone X is powered by Helio P23 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera. It has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with face unlock and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
It comes with Dual 4G LTE support that lets you use 4G on both SIMs and switch between them easily. The smartphone packs 3300mAh battery capacity alongside with support for wireless charging. In addition, the smartphone looks much like an iPhone X. See full Specs and Price.
Full Specification and Price Of Ulefone X Smartphone
- Display: 5.85-inch (1512 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor
- GPU: ARM Mali G71 MP2
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 150.93 x 73.41 x 9.05mm; Weight: 217g
- Storage: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Rear Camera: 13MP (Interpolated to 16MP) rear camera with Sony IMX135 sensor, f/2.2 aperture,LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- Front Camera: 8MP (Interpolated to 13MP) front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, Face ID
- Battery: 3300mAh built-in battery with wireless charging
- Others: 3.5 mm jack, AW8736 amplifier chip, Box speakers
- Price: $159.99 (N57,597)