TECNO recently released a new smartphone dubbed Pouvoir 2 and at the same time warming up in launching another set of device in the spark series, dubbed Tecno Spark 2. Other Spark series smartphones are TECNO K9 and K7. They are said to be one of the best selling device in 2017, especially in Kenya.
The Tecno Spark 2 is said to feature 6 inches display with 18:9 aspect ratio, a Face Unlock feature and a fingerprint scanner. The smartphone is coming with MediaTek MT6580WP Quad-Core processor.
For the camera, It will come with 13MP main camera with triple LED flash and a Non-removable 3500mAh battery capacity. The device is also said to come with 8MP frontal camera with Dual flash setup.
The Tecno Spark 2 comes in two variants; the first variant will support 1GB RAM and Android 8.1 (Go Edition), while the larger version, Tecno Spark 2 Plus, will feature 2GB RAM and HiOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. Additionally, both devices will have 16GB inbuilt memory storage, expandable up to 32GB using a microSD.
The Tecno Spark 2 is said to be launched by June 2018, As for the pricing, the larger model is expected to cost up to N52,000 or Kes. 15,000 in Kenya. below are some expected specifications.
KEY SPECIFICATION AND PRICE OF TECNO SPARK 2 SMARTPHONE
- DISPLAY: IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16m colors and 6.0 inches HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- ANDROID OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) for Spark 2 and Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 3.3 custom skin for Spark 2 Plus
- CAMERA: 13MP with Triple LED flash and 8MP with Dual LED flash with portrait mode
- RAM: 1GB and 2GB RAM for Spark 2 and Spark 2 Plus respectively
- MEMORY: 16GB inbuilt memory storage, expandable up to 32GB using a microSD
- RESOLUTION: 720 × 1440 pixels with multi-touch support
- PROCESSOR: MediaTek MT6580WP chipset, Quad-Core 1.3GHz CPU and Mali-400 MP
- BATTERY: 3,500mAh battery capacity
Whats Is Your Say On This One?