You have two smartphones and wish to connect and use your whatsapp on both device without any difficulty? First thing to ensure before proceeding is that the both device is connected to internet.
Also they have whatsapp installed on them or probably on one, because in this tutorial we will be integrating whatsapp on one smartphone to the other smartphone. So therefore Download, Install and Register your whatsapp account on one of your phone. then proceed with below steps;
- Make sure to have WhatsApp updated to the latest version available on one or both phones.
- Then open the second phone’s browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari) and go to WhatsApp Web.
- Go to the browser’s settings select the “desktop site” mode.
- Once the desktop version has been successfully activated on the phone, you will see a QR Barcode on the page.
- Next is go to the first phone, then Settings > WhatsApp Web (this step will activate the QR code scanner).
- This is the time you scan that QR Barcode which appears on the screen of the second phone with the first phone’s camera. while on whatsapp web on browser. It will not take much time to detect.
- Once the scan is complete, the account of the first phone will be automatically activated on the second phone.
If successfully done, you’ll have the same WhatsApp account active on both phones. You can also use this method to use the same whatsapp account on both Smartphone and PC, but make sure to use your browser on your PC.
Don’t forget to share with your friends.
Hope This Helps?