Since After Facebook was accused of voilating a user privacy by data privacy scandal linked with data analytics firm Cambridge analytical (CA). Mark Zuckerberg Promises in improving and upgrading more security of the Social Media.
Facebook took a first step in introducing Bulk Removal of Third-party Apps, Maybe you have a lot of Third-party Apps integrated with your Facebook account, you can now mark and remove all at a time. The bulk removal tool could make it much easier for users to take control of their data and protect their identity.
How To Bulk Remove Third-party App On Facebook Mobile Apps
- Click on the three horizontal lines on the navigation bar at the bottom and scrolling down to settings.
- Now Locate and Navigate to the Apps section.
- Now remove Any Third-party Apps, you wish to.
How To Bulk Remove Third-party App From Facebook Web Desktop
- Firstly, Go to the Facebook settings if you are on desktop
- Click on Apps and you’ll see all the third party apps connected to your Facebook account.
- Now Click on any number of the apps you’d like to disconnect, and use the remove button at the top of the screen to do so.
- You’ll also be given a prompt to delete all posts those apps may have posted to your timeline / profile. Hit the delete button and you are good to go.
In Addition, Facebook Further On by saying, it will now remove apps automatically if a user hasn’t accessed them in over three months.
Whats Your Say On This?