Safe mode is a diagnostic mode of an Operating system, which can also refer to a mode of operation by application software. Safe mode also intend to help in fixing of most issues on a device.
Safe mode prevents you from running any App that is not installed on the phone by default. So therefore It can help you in fixing of major and minor problems. It is a good source of Troubleshooting.
You can boot into safe mode when trying to fix issues like Hanging, unresponsiveness, malware, virus, lagging, take away some unwanted and stubborn apps, remove unwanted popping Advertisements and many others. Below are the steps and guides.
How To Boot Your Infinix Phone Into A Safe Mode
- When trying to boot your infinix device is safe mode, Kindly Hold your Power button and Quickly release it before it powers off.
- You will be presented with two options like POWER OFF and REBOOT, Tap on the REBOOT and it will Automatically reboot to Safe Mode.
- Switch Off and Switch On your infinix smartphone, Now hold the HOME button while the phone is starting up.
- At the left hand corner of the phone, you will see Safe Mode button.
- Select it and It will boot straight into safe mode.
- You can decide to Switch Off Your Phone, Hold the POWER and LOCK BUTTON Until your phone boots and shows An Infinix logo
- As it boots to an infinix logo, Now hold the VOLUME down button while slipping off the POWER button and make sure the VOLUME button is held till your device restarts.
- At this Point Safe Mode Option will appear at the left hand corner of your phone, then remove your hand from the VOLUME down button.
How To Exist Or Turn Off Safe Mode
- You can also Exit the Safe Mode by holding the POWER and The LOCK Button
- Now Tap on RESTART and You are done.
Hope This Helps? I believe On Of These Steps Will Surely work For You.