Facebook is the world largest social media or community that connects family members, relatives, colleagues, school mates and even new friends hence everyone want his or her profile to be easily reachable and accessible by the public.
In Most cases many wouldn’t like to be receiving friend request from all users, they will like to connect with only those they know or those who search them via Facebook search engine. So in this post i will be showing you the way to semi hide your Facebook account from unknown friends.
By Carrying out the below Settings, you will drastically semi hide your profile from people you don’t know. The people that can see you will just be some friends of your friends. So lets procedure.
HOW TO SEMI HIDE YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE FROM UNKNOWN FRIENDS
1. Log in to your Facebook account, then go to Settings. To do this, click on the arrow into the top right of the screen, then scroll down to Settings.
2. On the next page, click on Privacy on You will see a list of privacy settings for your account. All you need to focus on are the Who can Contact me and the Who can Look Me Up options.
3. Now click on Edit beside the Who Can Send Me a Friend Request option. When the options come up, click on the drop down menu and select Friends of Friends.
4. Then, click on the Who can Look You Up Using Email Address. Click on the drop down menu that comes up and select either Friends or Friends of Friends.
5. Do the same thing for the next option, Who Can Look You Up Using The Phone Number You Provided. Select either Friends or Friends of Friends.
6. Now, click on Edit next to Do You Want Search Engines Outside of Facebook to Link to Your Profile. Uncheck the box that says Allow Search Engines Outside of Facebook to Link to Your Profile, then click Turn off.
That’s It, You have successfully Hide your Profile from Unknown Friends. Hope This Helps? Please Do Not Forgt To Share With Your Friends?