GB whatsapp is gradually taking over the original whatsapp due to its self added features. GB whatsapp comes with more features, unlike the normal whatsapp which keep releasing already added features gradually.
If you are a fan of GB whatsapp, This is yet another version of our favourite whatsapp – GBWA v6.30 – which is November 2017 latest update, available for all Android users. This update has been available for a while but i toke my time to look into the features.
Some Few Things You Can Do With GB Whatsapp
- Allows you to hide your last seen, chats, and also hide the blue tick which shows that you have read someone’s messages.
- New features are been introduced in their updates.
- It allows you to revoke already sent messages (both private chats and group chats). The official Whatsapp has just added this feature.
- Enables you to design your framework (theme) to your taste.
- Allows you to perform a manual customization to your chats.
Here Are Some Features Of The New Version – GBWA 6.30
- New Base Updated to 2.17.351 (PlayStore)
- Exclusive Ability to Send Text Broadcast to Groups (Only Text Messages)
- Exclusive Ability to Filter Message when Clear Chat
- Added Anti-Revoke (Options – Privacy)
- Exclusively Fixed Maps when send Location
- Enabled Live Location Sharing
- Enabled Image/Video Filters (Effects when Send Images)
- Added Option for Centre Names in Conversation Header (Mod 1.1.15)
- Enabled Advance Storage Management (Settings – Data & Storage)
- Enabled Quick Reply (Press and Hold any message and click on the Text Entry)
- Added Custom Anti Revoke
- Added Ability to Revoke Multiple Message at Once
- Added Ability to Copy Text Status (Open Options & Click on Copy)
- Added Ability to Remove Read More option for Long Messages
- Added Ability to Send 100 Documents instead of 30
- Added Themed Emoji & GIF Search
- Updated Ability to Select Multiple Contacts in Scheduler for a Single Message (Press and Hold the contact you want to select)
- Fixed Emoji Scroll
- Other Fixes
Many are already falling in love with the Whatsapp because of it features, but There are some things you need to know before using this GBWhatsApp Mod app. They are the drawbacks (problems) of GBWhatsApp application. They are:
- GBWhatsApp crashes in an interval of days or weeks (You lose all chats when this happens).
- The GBWhatsApp app covers much of your internal memory space (Not advisable for those with low RAM devices to use it).
- For some android devices, the GBWhatsApp app cannot install an update without uninstalling the previous (Also results to chats loss).
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD GBWHATSAPP V6.30.APK
- Details of GBWhatsApp v6.0
- Software Name – GBWhatsApp
- Last Updated – 06/11/2017
- App version – 6.30
- Android Versions – Required 4.0+
- App size – 36.82 MB
- Developer – GBMods
- Feature Modded version of WhatsApp
NOTE: After downloading, Install the app, restore chats and enjoy the updated GBWhatsApp.
HOW TO INSTALL GWHATSAPP?
Step 1 : Download GBWhatsApp apk to your android smartphone or tablet.
Note : If you want to use GBWhatsApp , or upgrade from official WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus , and want keep chat , Go to Settings — Chats — Backup in WhatsApp Plus or WhatsApp , then go to file manager in your android device and change WhatsApp folder name to GBWhatsApp
Step 2 : Go to android settings and click on Settings — Security — Unknown Sources
Step 3 : Now, install GBWhatsApp on your Android device, which you was downloaded from above, you can find it in download folder
Step 4 : Open GBWhatsApp click AGREE AND CONTINUE , If you see a message allow WhatsApp access click or continue allow for all message
Step 5 : Enter your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone
Step 6 : If you have backup Press restore latest backup, Wait a little to complete restore the backup
Step 7 : Enter your name and chose profile picture
You are finally done!!!
Please do not forget to share with your friends as well.