The Iphone X has 3GB RAM with 64GB and other version of 256GB inbuilt memory storage. It doesn’t support external SD card. For better performance, it runs on iOS 11, using Apple A11 Bionic chipset and Hexa-core CPU processor. The phone comes with intuitive gesture that allow a single swipe takes you home from anywhere instead of pressing a button.
Talking about the Camera Specs of the iPhone X, It has 12MP + 12MP back cameras with LED flash and 7MP frontal camera. The phone has many sensors: Face ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Ambient light sensor. In addition the iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. It features Super Retain HD Display of 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display. The iPhone X is dust, water and splash resistant rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529.
It also Features battery that is 2 hours longer than the iPhone 7 with fast charging technology that charges 50% in 30 minutes. It has 13 hours video playback, and 60 hours audio playback. iPhone X includes: VoiceOver, Zoom, Magnifier, Software TTY, Siri and Dictation, Type to Siri, Switch Control, Closed Captions, AssistiveTouch and Speak Screen.
REVIEW: Looking at the specifications On This page, you will see that the iPhone X packs classic and high-end specifications at a very high price. The rich and business people will found it favourable at that price.
Full Specification And Price Apple iPhone X Smartphones
- DISPLAY – Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16 million colors, 5.8 inch display screen with 1125 x 2436 pixel Pixels resolution. It supports multi-touch
- DIMENSIONS – 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm and 174 Grams weight
- CAMERA – It has 12MP + 12MP back cameras with LED flash, autofocus, HDR, Panorama, Quad LED flash, face detection, touch focus, Geo-tagging, and 7MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- PROCESSOR – Apple A11 Bionic CHIPSET and Hexa-core CPU
- MEMORY – It has 3GB RAM with 64GB and 256GB inbuilt memory storage with no support for external SD card
- BRAND AND MODEL – Apple iPhone X
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G LTE
- 4G BANDS – LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- 4G SPEED – Up to 150mbps
- SIM TYPE – Single Nano SIM
- OS – iOS 11
- BUILD – Metal body
- COLORS – Space gray and Silver
- SENSORS – Face ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Ambient light sensor
- CONNECTIVITY – Tethering/WiFi/Hotspot, NFS, GPS, Micro USB 3.0; reversible connector, Bluetooth 5.0
- OTHER FEATURES – VoiceOver, Zoom, Magnifier, Software TTY, Siri and Dictation, Type to Siri, Switch Control, Closed Captions, AssistiveTouch and Speak Screen, Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant, Wide color gamut display, 3D Touch display & home button, Display Zoom and True-tone display
- ACCESSORIES – iPhone with iOS 11, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack, Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter and Documentation
- BATTERY – Non-removeable battery that lasts 2 hours longer than iPhone 7. It features fast charging technology that charges 50% in 30 minutes. It has 13 hours video playback, and 60 hours audio playback.
- PRICE – iPhone X costs $999 in dollar and is up to N360,000 in Nigeria