This is completely free of charge so you don’t owe anybody a dime to do it for you all you need is to follow up with my below steps and you are Good to go. You can also use this opportunity to start unlocking Spectranets for friends as well and get paid from it.
The most common type of Spectranet MiFi 4G modems currently available are the Huawei E5573s-606 models and are often regarded as the general Spectranet modems, so in this tutorial, we are going to use it as a case study.
Benefit Of Unlocking Your Spectranet Mifi (WiFi) Modem.
The Advantage of Unlocking Spectranet 4G modem is that it will enable you use other 4G network SIMs like that of Ntel, Smile, Swift etc. and also you should be able to use your normal 3G GSM SIMs from MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat on it.
HOW TO UNLOCK SPECTRANET MiFi (WiFi) 4G LTE MODEM.
- · Install your Spectranet Modem mobile partner to your PC if you have not done so before
- · Now, download latest Huawei hilink drivers DOWNLOAD HERE
- · Download another Huawei hilink driver V5 DOWNLOAD HERE
- · Unzip all the Huawei hilink drivers that you downloaded above and install them in your PC
- · After installing the drivers restart your PC for the drivers to be fully loaded and then continue with other steps
- · Now download this Huawei E5573s-606 firmware version DOWNLOAD HERE
- · Download this other Huawei E5573s-320 firmware version DOWNLOAD HERE
- · Download Unviersal Master Code generator DOWNLOAD HERE
- · Download Huawei Code Calculator DOWNLOAD HERE
- · Now Make sure your Spectranet Mifi modem is well charged; now, insert an unsupported SIM into it and connect the modem to your PC via its USB cable
- · Unzip and launch the Unviersal Master Code generator and put in your modem IMEI in the space and then click on calculate tab to generate the flashcode (password)
- · Copy the flash code generated to clipboard
- · Go to the first Huawei E5573s-606 firmware that you downloaded, unzip it and run the file P711S-E5-update_ 21.110.99.03.00.exe
- · It will request for a password, now paste the flash code you copied as the password
- · At this point, it will automatically start updating the firmware and installing the drivers, so just wait for the process to finish
- · After the process must have been completed, go extract and launch the Huawei code calculator that you downloaded above and then click on the read tab there to generate your unlock code as will be shown on the result field:
- Take note of your generated unlock code Or Copy it down somewhere.
- · Now go back and extract the Second HuaweiE5573s-320 firmware that you also downloaded initially and then run the firmware setup file in there; it will not ask for password again but will immediately start updating the firmware into the modem and the drivers will also be automatically installed at the process.
- · After the process is complete, go to your Huawei mobile partner interface and on the settings select network settings, and pop up to insert your unlock code will appear.
- · Finally Insert in the unlock code that you generated above with the Huawei code calculator to unlock your device