The Good News Here is that Now, Infinix Hot 4 X557 users can now download and install Android 7.0 Nougat update Over the Air without the need to flash with a PC using a software like SP Flash tool or installing via TF Card method.
FEATURES OF INFINIX HOT 4 X557 NOUGAT UPDATE
- Horizontal swipe added to change wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen interface.
- Now supports XOS 2.2
- Brand new Music 2.0 added and to optimized the interface display.
- Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
- Explore more.
- Upgrade from Marshmallow to Nougat.
- Supports Split screen by long pressing recent button for partial apps.
- Brand new pull down button added.
HOW TO UPGRADE INFINIX HOT 4 X557 TO ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT
NOTE: Make sure you have a strong network and at least 2GB data to download the update or better still, connect to an unlimited Wi-Fi connection And Also make sure your phone is not rooted (kindly unroot if it’s rooted) and make sure you have at least 50% battery charged.
After Noting the above, Now follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings from your phone.
- Tap on “About Phone”.
- Tap on “System Update“.
- Refresh and the New Android 7.0 Update will appear
- Now, tap on “Download and Install”.
- Then wait for the download to complete
- Finally, tap on Install
- Your phone will reboot and welcome you with the new interface of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Congrats! You have Successfully Upgraded from Marshmallow To Nougat, Enjoy The New Features Of Nougat.