The AllCall Bro Is Currently powered by quad-core MTK6580A SoC processor with a clock speed of 1.3GHZ and has Graphic processing unit of ARM MALI400 MP2 500MHz coupled with 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM (inbuilt memory storage). It has 5.0 Inches display screen with resolution 1280×780 pixel. It also runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and is the most affordable Dual camera smartphone.
FULL SPECIFICATION AND PRICE OF ALLCALL BRO SMARTPHONE
- DISPLAY – TFT IPS capacitive touchscreen of 16million colors and has 5.0 inches display with resolution 1280×720 pixels and supports multitouch.
- PROCESSORS – Mediatek MT6580A CHIPSET, Quad-core 4X Cortex-A7 1.3GHz CPU and ARM MALI400 MP2 500MHz GPU
- CAMERA – It has 8MP + 2MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 2.0MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 1GB RAM with 16GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS – Front Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gravity, Proximity, Brightness Sensor and Compass
- NETWORKS – 2G and 3G network enabled but doesn’t support 4G LTE
- SIM CARDS – 2 nano card or 1 nano card + 1 TF card
- ANDROID OS – Android 7.0 Nougat
- DIMENSIONS – It has 142.30 x 71.06 x 8.2mm and 162g weight
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0 with support for OTG and has Micro 5pin
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Aluminium Alloy Metal body
- COLORS – Black and Golden
- BATTERY – It has 2400mAh battery that has stand-by of 2-3 days.
- PRICE – It costs from N22,000 to N25,000 only.