I have decided to compile Little of my Knowledge on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) To Help Other to Improve and Grow their Blog Traffics. But in This tutorial I will basically Base My Focus on Blogger SEO. Before i kick of this was the Comment i received on my Facebook Group Earlier which is the Reason while am writting this article. Although i know many sales out this Seo Method but am providing it here for free.
As i Said Above that Blogger SEO is More Of Meta Tags Instead Of Plugins Just Like The wordpress as we all Know, But Follow Up and After this you will have a cause to say Thanks to Clickedwap Tech Blog.
WHAT IS SEO?
According To Wikipedia It Explains SEO as the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
HOW TO SET YOUR BLOGGER SEO TO DERIVE ORGANIC TRAFFICS TO YOUR WEBSITES
2. Swap Title: Many Blogger Template usually Comes with Blog Title Before Post Title in Most Blog, E.g Clickedwap Tech Blog: How To Fix SEO Issues. Instead Of How To Fix SEO Issues. So i will show you How to swap Your blogger title to Remove Blog Name Before the Post Title, with this you are At the door step To SEO Friendly Template Or You Can Still Probably Change to A Mobile Friendly Bloggers Templates.
See How To Swap Blogger Title For SEO Optimization
- Open Your Blogger Dashboard and Locate Your Theme and Make Sure You Backup Your Template Before Proceeding with Below Steps.
- Click On Edit Template and Not Customize
- When Your Template Is In Editing Mode, Now Press CTRL + F and search following code.
- Look Out For The Searched Code in The Template, Remove it and Kindly Replace it with Below Code.
Then Click The Save Template And You Done with Title Swapping.
3. Setting Your Blogger Tags and Robots: Without Setting Your site Robots and Tags There is No How Google can Crawl Your Post Frequently, You really Need to set this in Other to Improve Your Ranking Performance In Search Engines.
How To Set Up Your Blogger Meta Tags and Robots
- First Of All Login To Your Blogger Dashboard And Navigate To Settings,
- Click On Search Preference
- You Will see Custom Robots.txt And Custom Header Tag
- Click On Custom Robots.txt
- Click On Yes To Enable and Put the Below code
- Click On Save Changes and Navigate To Custom Header Tags
Tick As Follows
- Save Changes And You Are almost Done..
I will be stopping Here for today But will Continue the Part 2 Of This Tutorial when i See you are Paying Attention and Also You are Going Along with me, I need Just 5 Comments to Tell Me to Proceed with Part 2 Or I Might just End the Tutorial Here. If I Go No Comment