How To Spot An Original And Fake Nokia 3310 (2017)
1. The homescreen is different.
2. The menu button is located at the left instead of the middle on the fake version.
3. The fake is coated in a paint of yellow that appeared dull compared to the original.
4. The fake keyboard are smaller and coated with black ink while the original are coated with silver with a bigger keyboard.
5. You will notice the fonts are different.
6. The screen quality is low.
7. The menu or “GO TO” button is missing.
You can Also Identify An Original and Fake By Observing The Following Below.
Kindly Look at the original Nokia 3310 (2017) version at the right and the fake at the left side.