Since Facebook Launched Facebook Live Video Feature which makes you go On Air and Broadcast Live Videos On Facebook, For their Friends to Watch , Therefore this action keep sending Notification to your friends, And Many People Find this Annoying Therefore Wanting to Disable or even Turn Off The Notification. In This article i will be showing steps on how to Stop Receiving Notifications From Specific a person.
HOW TO DISABLE/TURN OFF FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO NOTIFICATION FOR PC/COMPUTER USERS
- Using any browser, go to Facebook.com and log in using your username and password.
- Locate the right-pointed arrow on the top right corner. Click on it, then click on Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Notifications. Then locate On Facebook, then click on Edit. From the new screen that pops up, look for Live Videos.
- To the right of this option, you should see a drop-down menu with options like On, Suggestions Off, and All Off.
- Select All Off.
HOW TO DISABLE/TURN OFF FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO NOTIFICATION FOR ANDROID USERS
- Launch the Facebook app
- If you use Android, long-press the live video notification and tap on Turn Off.
- If you use an iOS phone, slide the notification to the left and tap on the More button, then tap on “Turn off Notifications about Live Videos”.
- These actions will turn off Live Notifications from a specific person.