The Infinix Hot 2 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Processor (MediaTek MT6580), it has two variants; the 1GB version and 2GB version, it is available in four color options; White, Black, Red, Blue and Gold, wonderful 5.0-inch IPS Display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and it has 8MP rear or back camera with led flash and 2MP front-facing camera.
- Download the modified Preloader.bin and Lk.bin for Infinix Hot 2 X510 (DOWNLOAD HERE).
- Download the Unmodified Preloader.bin and Lk.bin for Infinix Hot 2 X510 (DOWNLOAD HERE).
- Install VCOM driver on your PC (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Download SuperSU2.66.zip (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Download TWRP for Infinix X510 (Marshmallow) (DOWNLOAD HERE)
HOW TO ROOT INFINIX HOT 2 X510 RUNNING ON ANDROID 6.0
- STEP 1: Copy the SuperSU2.66.zip you downloaded earlier into your phone memory or internal memory storage.
- STEP 2: Extract the contents of TWRP zip file you downloaded earlier into a folder and also extract Preloader.bin and Lk.bin you downloaded earlier into a folder.
- STEP 3: Then, flash the modified Preloader.bin, Lk.bin and TWRP recovery.img to the phone using SP flash tool, If You are New To Flash and Install ROM (READ HERE)
- STEP 4: After successful flashing, boot the phone into recovery mode by pressing Volume up button + Power button.
- STEP 5: You phone will now boot into TWRP and now, swipe to allow modification and then, tap on Install.
- STEP 6: Locate and select SuperSU2.66.zip you downloaded earlier and swipe to confirm flashing. When successful, power of your phone by taking out the battery for 15seconds and slot it back.
- STEP 7: Now, download the Unmodified Preloader.bin and Lk.bin for Infinix Hot 2 X510 (DOWNLOAD HERE) and flash into your phone using SP flash tool. Then, boot up the phone once flashing is complete.
- STEP 8: Excellent You have successfully rooted your Infinix Hot 2 X510 running on android 6.0 Marshmallow. Confirm root by Downloading And Installing Root Checker.apk