There are many problems involved in upgrading a smartphone such as; bricking, hanging, low software update and lots more but this new Infinix app is here for all Infinix users to tackle any problems related to upgrading and surely, it’s a good news for all Infinix users. the app is highly recommended for you. Infinix S2, Infinix S2 Pro, Infinix Hot 4, Infinix Note 3 and Infinix Zero 4 currently received Android 7.0 Nougat update. So, you can upgrade them now. Let get down to procedures.
How To Upgrade to Higher Version Of Operating System Using Infinix OTA System Update App
- Firstly, you have to download and install Infinix System update App (DOWNLOAD: Infinix OTA System Updates.Apk)
- Launch the application and wait for it to automatically load latest update available.
- Now, tap on Download for any available latest Android version.
- Run the update after download finished.
- Now, your latest Android version will be smiling at you.
NOTE: Please To Avoid Story that touches the heart during this Process Make sure your battery is charged and do not root your phone before upgrading.