The Battery Monster Device, The Ulefone Power 2 is powered by a MediaTek 6750T CPU clocked at 1.5Ghz, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage; there are also two 16MP/13MP cameras and a fingerprint scanner. And it currently goes for $167.
Moreover In a blog post UleFone Announced that they’ll be upgrading their latest device battery phone Ulefone Power 2 to Android 8 by the end of the year 2017. Ulefone say they will begin to work on the Android 8 ROM for the Power 2 when MTK releases the kernel code for the MTK6750T chipset, after that the Chinese phone maker will release the OTA update as soon as possible.
FEATURES OF THE ULEFONE POWER 2 WHEN UPGRADED TO ANDROID 8
- Notification dots allowing to pause or categorize notifications.
- Cleaner home page allowing users to find apps more easily.
- Autofill to automatically save login information.
- Smart text selection.
- Picture in picture allowing more complex screen division.
- Better operational efficiency by optimized background control.
- Better energy efficiency through smarter battery usage control.
- Better security guard.