New Look For Sign-in Coming Soon.
We are Making it Fasteer And Easier to Sign in to your Google Account
They Made it clear above that The New Look will Make it more easier and Faster To Access Your Gmail Account. There will Have a Similar Look Anyway. The Only Features That will Still Look Similar to the Old Look will Be:
- LOGIN STEP: The steps to sign in haven’t changed. You enter the same information you usually do, like your email address and password.
- USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT: You use your account to sign in securely to the same Google services as before.
Many will Be wondering While Google Actually Change the New Look, But After Accessing the New Look which is Currently Available for Chrome Browsers. I Noticed That The new sign-in page:
- Has a cleaner, simpler look.
- Makes the sign-in process faster.
- Is consistent across computers, phones, and tablets.
You Might Not yet to Get a close Look At The New Sign in Page Because it usually fail to Display newer look on your browser Although that The new sign-in page shows up on computers, phones, and tablets. You’ll see it when you sign in to a Google app or a Google service on a browser, like Chrome. You might still see the old sign-in page in these cases Because:
- You use an older version of a browser
Google Have been working Much on Their Security as well, Google Recently Introduced Anti-Phishing Feature for Android Gmail Users. You will also need to currently work on your security also for better safety of your account. To take extra steps to strengthen your account’s security:
- Do a Security Checkup to review security settings and activity.
- Visit the Safety Center to find out about online security and privacy tools.
If you Have Ever sign in on a device that’s not yours and You forgot to Logout your account. Kindly learn how to browse in private to help protect your account. We Hope This Helps You?