The Innjoo 4 has been the Innjoo’s first ever deca-core phone, powered by a Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, powered by 2.3GHz. Along the Heliox X20 is a 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It is the fastest phone Innjoo ever made.
the Innjoo 4 is made entirely of aluminum finishing with a fingerprint sensor placed centrally at the rear. It uses a 3400mAh battery with fast charge technology. and The connectivity options include USB type C, WiFi direct, WLAN, USB, GPS. It also supports 4G LTE Network connection.
Key Specification and Price Of Innjoo 4
- Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: Internal Memory 64GB expandable up to 128GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: Processor 2.3GHz Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 Soc
- Display: Size 5.5″ FHD 1920×1080 display
- Camera: Rear Camera 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel front camera with Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- Battery: Capacity 3400mAh battery non-removable with fast charging
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner -rear
- Price :To be announced.
The Price will be Release once is been Launched and it will be made avaialble for Pre-order on Online and Both Offline shops, By 25th April 2017.
How do you see the device?