what happen to the device.
I will be Showing you how to Manually Install CWMecno devices.
connect it to the PC.
go to Phone Settings — Developer Options — Enable USB Debugging.)
should see “Drivers Successfully Installed” at the end of
3. Launch MTK Droid tools
4. MTK Droid tools should display the phone’s details by the left
5. The box at the bottom should be yellow
6. Click Root at the bottom of MTK and select Yes if prompted on PC and Grant
7. A green bar should load and the yellow box should become green
8. Click on the root, backup, recovery tab at the top
9. Click Backup and wait for the backup process to be complete
10. When promoted to pack backup, select No.
11. When backup is complete, tick ‘To select boot.img’
12. In the window that pops up, select the boot file from the backup you just
made (MTK folder > Backups > Phone backup)
13. Click Yes to every prompt you get
14. When promoted to boot into recovery mode, click Yes
15. The phone should now boot into clockworkmod recovery mode
16. Ensure to backup your phone (Backup and Restore > Backup )
your android phone without the need of a PC , you can use the Rom manager app.
You don’t need to download the Clockworkmod recovery as the ROM manager app can download the specific
Clockworkmod recovery according to your Android phones make and model.
1: Install ROM Manager
on your Android device and Run it .
2: Select Recovery setup from the
ROM manager app.
4: Wait a few seconds for the app to
identify your Phone’s make and model . If the app correctly displays your
phone’s model then tap on it . Although the phone will recommend you to connect
to a WiFi network , a 3G data connection works perfectly , as the Clockworkmod
recovery is around 7 to 8 MB is size for all Android Phones . Click ok
to everything to proceed further.
Step 5: Tap on Flash
ClockworkMod Recovery . The app will now begin to download the
Clockworkmod recovery . Wait for a few seconds until the download completes .
After the ClockworkMod recovery is downloaded
, the app will automatically install it on your phone .
Step 6: To check
if the ClockworkMod recovery is installed on your phone , return to Rom
Manager’s home menu and tap on Reboot into Recovery . Your phone will now reboot
and enter the ClockworkMod recovery .
Please Read and Understand Before Carry Out the Procedure Above, If You Encounter Any Problem Let Us Know Via Comment Box