WhatsApp now allow you to send documents like PDF from the attachment option. We clickedwap.com Blog decide To Show case it because we feel This is kind of cool, but you need to update to the
latest version before you can see this option.
HOW CAN I GET THE LATEST VERSION
– Once updated, just tap the attachment icon in any
chat and choose the new blue document icon, click
on the “PDF” document you want to send and you are
good to go.
6 Basic Things You Should Know About The new Version
1. Make sure the person who you are sending the document to also has the latest version.
2. If you are trying to share the document to a group, currently, all members of that group need to have
the latest version.
3. In your chat with the person, click on the clip (money clip) that is in the top right-hand corner of the
4. Select ‘Document’. The app will then show you all the PDF documents that you are able to share.
5. Attach the document that you want to send. The file limit of 16MB still applies. So if the document is
bigger than 16MB you will not be able to send it
6. To receive a PDF document there is nothing that you need to do, save for having the latest version
and an internet connection with data to download
Apart from All This Feature what else do You Need?